Ok as promised, here I start the first part of the detailed ProfitLance review.Once you purchase ProfitLance, you will be given your username and password and from there you will be taken to your logon screen. You’ll see the Welcome page once you log on to the program. Here is a screenshot of the homepage:
In the Homepage screen itself , you can see how comprehensive the program is. Just going through all the information provided, I can tell you that there is a wealth of information here. If you are a beginner to making money online and you dont know much about anything; Adsense, Blogging, Clickbank affiliate commissions, Traffic, Advertising and more, then you will definitely benefit from this program.
After you login, you would see the following :
- The Home/Welcome Page:Gives you an introduction to the program and guides you on to the next step.It states that the purpose of this program is to do the following:
- Acquire skills
- Practically implement techniques
- Getting Started: The next step is the ‘Getting started’ section where the format and structure of the member/private area is outlined. This screenshot shows you a preview of this section:
This section gives you :
- Breakdown of the layout of the program which is very helpful
- Top bar contains resources and tips for training purposes and tabs for managing your tasks and projects
- Sidebar lists:
- Various ways for making money online with background information of the different money making strategies and programs and guidance to using these techniques.
- Money Making websites – which we will visit later.
- Video tutorials
Essential Steps :After visiting the 'Getting Started' section you are led to the next part of the program called ‘Essential Steps’. This part of the program shows you the initial steps to make money online:
- Create you Clickbank account
- Create your Blogger account
- Ezintearticles.com and GoArticles.com accounts
- And many other techniques
In my next post I will discuss in more detail the various techniques of ProfitLance such as the making money components, projects, websites and other resources the program provides. Keep reading :)